Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2-12-08

2-12-08
Odo 45114 Up at 8:00 Made coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. It was really nice to get off the McDonald's routine. I had put put my coffee water last night to make it easier to get started this morning. Took Mindy for a walk but it's just to cold. She doesn't even want to put her feet down, she keeps limping on different feet. After the walk we started driving stopping at a Super 8 motel and asking to use their internet so I could book my flight back home for the mediation. Back on the road I stopped at a roadside park where I could walk out into the ice. It was pretty cool with waves just frozen in place. Now onto to Marquette Mi. A college town I went to do a little sightseeing then picked up dinner from Subway $6.35 then to a Laundromat and after doing my laundry I drove to Wal-Mart and took Mindy for a walk.