Monday, February 11, 2008

2-10-08

2-10-08
Up at 8:00 Well I can now call the snowquest successful! Blizzard last night with -5 for the low and about 17 inside the camper I ran the heater to warm up a little. That got it into the balmy 20's wow had to turn it off! I had coffee and cereal scheduled for b fast but @ 27 it was just too cold! I took Mindy for a walk and she didn't even want to walk she kept holding her paws up and at first I thought she had a injury but she was doing it with different paws. I was so happy when she quickly did her buisness! Had breakfast at McDonald's $3.90 Went looking in Walmart for a better heater and did alright, I got a 1000 btu heater which with some xtra bottles cost $49 that should run for 20 hours per bottle to go with the 3000 btu I already had which gives about 7 hours per bottle. I finely got warmed up. I shut the big heater down to sleep and woke to about 15 degrees. Watched taped tv then to sleep.