Monday, February 11, 2008

2-11-08

2-11-08
Up at 8:00 Breakfast at McDonalds again $3.90 I'm not that big a fan of McDonalds it's just been to darn cold to get going so I have taken the easy way out. Besides my water has been frozen so I haven't been able to make coffee or oatmeal. Tonight I put my coffee water in the pan and the pan on the stove so in the morning I should just have to light the stove and presto hot water. Last night half my water supply froze and busted it's container "1 gallon" and thats inside! So I have the remaining water hanging just above the heater thats going to run all night.When I woke up the temp was -5 outside and 17 inside this trip is not for the cold wuss! Well spent a couple hours this morn looking for a library and finding out they are all closed on monday. Then tried connecting with my cell in order to book a flight but couldn't complete the reservation. Then off toward Paradise Mi I thought the name was strange for a place so far north but it was pretty, lots of snow. Kept driving and sightseeing till 17:00 stopped in a li'll grocery store and bought some oj and bread. Now in for the night beside the road somewhere in the UP Mi.